Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nicholas Kade- AYW

IT'S BEEN A WHILE!

My apologies. The past few months have been absolutely crazy! The great news is that I had a few things happen that were really awesome!

Nicholas Kade - The Drive
As You Were - I'll Call You Back

Both of these albums were released on St. Patty's day!

As You Were is my band. It's me, Nicholas Kade vocals/rhythm guitar/piano/drums, Paul M bass, and David Van Tassell lead guitar/ukulele/drums/ vocals. We have been going crazy!!!

As You Were released its first music video, "Out of the Bottle" on Youtube just a few weeks ago, and it's already gone over 200 views without any advertising! Check it out below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvQArPekjkA&list=UUk9l5GQbG9Lsy8naeZrDKQw&index=1&feature=plcp

I will be releasing a new acoustic album in the next week or so, I've been working on it non-stop since the release of the earlier albums.

We're also working on my next music video, "One Final Time." I hope to have it out in the next month, and I promise to make it REALLY GOOD.

A giant thank you to Rockstar Film Company for making the music video with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment